May 2, 2016

Currently... May 2016

Oh my goodness... It's MAY?!? Seriously folks, I cannot believe that April is gone. May totally snuck up on me! It's crazy because the days and weeks seemed to drag on, but already, the month is gone! I'm sorry that you keep hearing my sad excuses every month... I promise you that I have some new content coming soon (I hope) because I've been working on projects and have started taking photos and writing blog posts... I just need to get my act together! Well, in the meantime, let's try another edition of "Currently..."

 WATCHING: GMM again
Just recently, Hubby and I started watching Good Mythical Morning again here and there in little bits. The show is still crazier than ever and cracks us up. 



I'm a little ashamed to say that we are still on the Chamber of Secrets... There were some busy days in April and we haven't been able to read as much as we'd have liked on some nights. But I'm pretty sure we'll be done with Year 2 tonight and moving on to The Prisoner of Azkaban

LISTENING: to Rachel Platten recently.
I really like her positive energy.


EATING: Fiber One Bars
I sound like an old lady! Hahaha! 
I recently discovered these Caramel Cheesecake Fiber One Bars and they are soooo yummy!


DRINKING: Starbucks Frappuccinos...
Oh, and water... still trying to guzzle it down!



WEARING: this Polka Dot Linen Pocket Tee.
My mom recently purchased this for me and I'm kind of in love. It's comfy, but not too casual, and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it - granted, it's usually from a bunch of 2nd graders during my lunch duty, but a compliment is a compliment! Plus I love me some polka dots and you know how much I love neutrals, so it's a win-win-win. :)

MAKING: lots of messes around here.
I've been making a lot of mess, but I don't ever feel like I'm accomplishing a whole lot other than that... 
But I did actually make a card the other day. FINALLY!!!! I'll be sharing soon... I promise!

PLANNING: our Ohio trip next month.
We never did make it to Ohio last month, and we're far to busy right now to even think about going... So, we're focusing on our trip in June for baby bro's graduation. It'll be our first plane trip with our little girl, and actually her first trip anywhere ever... so we're a little nervous... I think? Too busy to worry these days! I feel like it's hard to plan because she's changing so much each day I have no idea what she'll be like a month from now. It seems so close, yet also so far away!

TRYING: to balance things. 
I've really been struggling lately. I'm hoping things settle into a better routine now that testing is done at school and I finish my last iron infusion tomorrow - hooray!

WANTING: to be more productive.
Sometimes I feel like I'm just not getting enough done. I might be being a little hard on myself, because I'm actually getting quite a bit done, but I wish I could be just a bit more productive.

FEELING: appreciated.
This week is teacher appreciation week and our administration, PTO, and community do such nice things to show us we are appreciated. It's nice to be loved :)
 Have you thanked a teacher today?

ENJOYING: time with my family.
At night, when hubby get home, we all cozy up together in bed (hubby, me, baby girl, and the pup) to read our night-time novel and I just love looking at us as a little family spending time together. 
Wow. where did that sappiness come from? Sorry, my hormones are still a little wacky! LOL!


So, how's your May? did it sneak up on you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment