May 1, 2015

April Love

Just stopping by today to share some of the recognition that I received in April.

I was so excited to win a three-way tie at The Pink Elephant Challenge with this card. I absolutely loved making this card, so I was thrilled to win!


I made this card for the Beautiful Blooms Challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. I was tickled to find out that it received an Honorable Mention Cup of Tea.


My happy birthday card also received an Honorable Mention at the Fusion Challenge along with a snazzy new badge.


I also won the awesome prize at the Your Next Stamp challenge with this entry. Off to do some shopping now...


I have such fun crafting each week and am truly honored to receive such wonderful compliments for my little hobby. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment