October 20, 2014

What's Going On?

I'm terribly sorry. I really wish that I could get back to blogging regularly. Things have just not been right around here. :(

When was the last time we chatted? Boy, I feel like it has been forever... 

At the beginning of October, there were talks of an upcoming surgery. We weren't exactly sure what the timeline would be and how quickly things would evolve. Quite honestly, things have moved along quicker than I expected. I'll be heading in to surgery on Monday, followed by six weeks of recovery time. 

The last six weeks have been interesting, to say the least... I've been inundated with doctors visits and have been missing a lot of work. I just haven't been feeling myself - very weak, sore, tired, dizzy, emotional, the list goes on... I've been back to the hospital for more blood transfusions and have received iron infusions as well. It hasn't been fun, but at least we think I'm on the road to recovery.

I'm not sure what the next six weeks will be like - if I'll be able to do any crafting or blogging, or if I'll even want to... Of course, just in case I'm up for some crafting I've ordered myself some new goodies. :) It's good to be prepared.

This week, I'm trying to cram in some last minute posts... Some of the fun stuff that I had hoped to share last month. But you know, life happened, and now we're here getting ready for surgery... So, I'll be posting as much as I can this week.

And then I guess it'll be pretty quiet around here. :( I'll try to pop in when I can, but I can't promise anything. 

But for now, fun posts to keep you smiling :) See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Will be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery, Nina. Sending you a BIG HUG. XOXO

    ReplyDelete