September 12, 2014

Five Friday Favorites: Desserts

Stressed? 


:)

I thought I'd share some of my favorite desserts in this edition of Five Friday Favorites. Enjoy :)


1. Coffee Jelly
Essentially coffee flavored gelatin with cream poured over it. It's a favorite of mine from Japan. I've found a recipe here if you'd like to try it. It's a great treat without being too sweet!


Oh my yum. I love this place. My favorite dessert here is the Strawberry Pistachio Daquoise, but of course their French Macarons top the list. 


3. Pineapple Dole Whip from Disneyland. 
Or maybe even better, from Hawaii... :) There are lots of copycat recipes out there, but quite honestly, nothing beats the real thing.


I blogged about Jeni's and their yummy ice cream a few weeks ago. Chamomile is my favorite flavor there, although I think it is only available in the spring and early summer. I've done some searching and found a recipe here that I'd love to try.


5. Tiramisu from Olive Garden.
This one is a classic favorite :).

What about you? What are your favorite desserts? Do share!

1 comment: