September 11, 2014

A Different Butterfly CASE


I had so much fun layering patterned papers and butterflies that I wanted to keep on going! But I'm sure it would make for quite a boring blog if I posted basically the same card every day. Haha. So I looked to my favorite source of inspiration... Pinterest, of course, and found this lovely card by Maile Bailes that I decided to CASE for today's card.

DEEtails:
The patterned papers that I decided to use today are old ones from Sycamore Street. I was able to strategically place some card stock on that Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die to create my focal point. I added a few Rich Razzleberry embellishments and a sentiment and I had this fun card. Is it too purpley?

Paper: Rich Razzleberry card stock, Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper White card stock
Stamps: So Very Grateful
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Sycamore Street Buttons
Tools: Banner Punch, Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die

No comments:

Post a Comment