September 7, 2014

Cupcake Inspirations Theme Challenge


Finally! A card! Hooray!


It's been a long time since I participate in a Cupcake Inspirations Challenge too... I'm feeling a little rusty at this card making thing, but at least I'm back in action :)

DEEtails:
I stamped the two apple images from Perfectly Preserved to create a fun background, which I paired with the red striped pattern from the Fresh Prints Designer Paper Stack. I added some Burlap Ribbon and Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine to add some texture and added the stamped sentiment from Hello, Lovely.

Paper: Fresh Prints Designer Paper Stack, Real Red card stock, Whisper White card stock
Stamps: Hello, Lovely, Perfectly Preserved
Ink: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Real Red,
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine

2 comments:

  1. Nina, love your card! So glad to see you stamping!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nina! Very happy to see it and have you back! Good luck with the school year. Sounds like you are a very dedicated educator. Make sure to take some "me" time now and again! Have a good week. Hugs, Nance

    ReplyDelete