April 14, 2013

Refreshed and Renewed

Well, hello there! I've missed you! I don't mean to be a stranger, but it has been a couple of rough months! I'm finally feeling refreshed and renewed and trying to get back into the swing of things. Things started out just being busy and crazy. Then it got even busier and even crazier. Then I got sick and just couldn't get better. Yuck!

Once April rolled around, I finally got a break. Spring Break, that is. And it turns out that a little sunshine and fresh air was just what I needed!


My dad traveled here from Japan and we took a mini vacation to San Diego. We didn't actually spend much time at the beach. We had lunch one day right by the water and stepped out on the sand for a few minutes to snap some quick photos. I took these on my iPhone. I love that I can whip it out and take crisp, clear photos  in a jiffy.



Have you been to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad? I haven't, but I have done some mad shopping at the outlet mall right below. The view is breathtaking! And the shopping isn't too shabby either.


Anyway, I'll leave you for now... Just wanted to let you know that I am alive and well and will return soon with projects to share! 

2 comments:

  1. Nina, So glad to hear that you're better! I've been having my share of health problems, and I know what a distraction that can be. I'm looking forward to seeing your pretty creations when you're up to it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, I'm glad you are better! I go to those outlets all the time!! Next time you might call me and we can meet up. Those flowers are awesome right at this time of the year. Hoping to see some new creations soon!

    ReplyDelete