September 18, 2011

Simple Merci

Sorry that I'm a little late today with my card for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. I've been so busy lately that my days have sort of blurred together!


I managed to whip up a card this afternoon for today's inspiration photo.


DEEtails:

I love the clean look of a stark white card, which is what I decided to do for this card. I cut out the pretty frame after using the Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and adhered it to the center of my card. Then I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Think Big Favorites. Then I added some simple embellishments - some leaves punched from the bird punch in Certainly Celery and a rose from my stash in one corner and a heat embossed butterfly from SU!'s Great Friend in another corner.

Don't forget to play along in this week's I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge. It's a fun and colorful inspiration challenge! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments: