Welcome to the September Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring Fall and Halloween inspired projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact, I'm stop number 16 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Fall and Halloween paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Today I'm sharing a 3D project that I've created with my supply of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. It wasn't so easy to photograph and I haven't started decorating for fall yet, so it's hard to see it "in context."
I started by selecting my color palette. I loved the idea of yellows and browns and pulled out various DSPs from my collection that matched. I made my stem by cutting 2" strips of Crumb Cake card stock and applied ModPodge medium to them. Then I twisted them into some "sticks." I adhered my twigs together with my hot glue gun and trimmed them to size. Then I cut 1" strips of my various DSPs and used the same technique to make thinner sticks. I adhered each stick to my stem in a "C" shape, using my hot glue gun until I filled my entire pumpkin. I could probably have filled in my pumpkin more, but it was exhausting, not to mention a gooey mess! Haha! Perhaps I will go back and add more to fill in the rest. For more information, check out the tutorial for Paper Pumpkins over at WhipperBerry.
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions, stop number 17 on the September Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Jeanne Norris at My Creative Impressions
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Joan Norris at Clearly Creative
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Rae Harper at Wild West Stampin', Scrappin' & Crafts
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin' Sunshine
- Camila McManus at OBX Scrapbook
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad