September 9, 2011

Garden Glory


These extra days off have given me some extra time to create. :) Here's the card I made for this week's gorgeous Tuesday Trigger challenge over at Moxie Fab World.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Garden Green cardstock, die cut with the Lattice die and adhered to some Whisper White card stock. Then I took some Bermuda Bay Polka Dot ribbon and turned it solid side up. I stamped some beautiful blooms and leaves from SU!'s Array of Sunshine in Bermusda Bay and Wild Wasabi. I added some Very Vanilla card stock, stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Kindness Matters, tucked under my flowers. Thanks for peeking in! Hope you're having a nice Friday!

6 comments:

  1. This is quite honestly the first card I've ever seen using the lattice die that I have liked. And this one? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Nina.

    Love the lattice and color combo.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina - Mary said exactly why I was thinking. I love this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for days off!
    I love your card - this trigger has been so inspiring for me, and I'm loving all the different entries :) I love your sentiment flag, and the texture of the ribbon & lattice die. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete