March 26, 2011

Pottery Barn Card Series Part 1


Today I'm showing off the first card in a series that I'll be showcasing next week. My series is inspired by the Pottery Barn catalog and I'm loving the bright colors and lines in today's inspiration.


DEEtails:

I started with a Ruby Red card and layered on lots of elements, starting with a book page, a MS doily and a piece of Peach Parfait card stock. Then I added some Early Espresso, with some Stitched Poly Ribbon in Peach Parfait, along with some Daffodil Delight, cut with a PTI die, a stamped image from SU!'s Cute By The Inch on some PTI Berry Sorbet, cut with the Scallop Rectangle die and an SU! Punch Potpourri butterfly adorned with some Rhinestone Jewels. Fun right?! Come join me on Monday for more from this series! :)

I'd love for you to join my I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge this weekend! Stop by and play! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment