February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge.


Here are the DEEtails:

I pulled lots of inspirational elements from the photo above and dug through my stash to combine them all on one card, including a doily, a mail embellishment, some linen thread, some pretty lace patterned paper, some Seam Binding ribbon, and some flowers. I piled them all on a Pink Pirouette card. I love how it all came together!

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the mail embellishment you added...made this especially vintage! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! The Mail embellishment is my favorite! I love how you really used the inspirational photoboard into your card! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty. I love that little letter you've tucked into there. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete