November 26, 2010

Tied Up With Bows


Today's card is for the CR84FN challenge. I adore the stack of ribbons on the right and knew right away that I wanted to make a card full of ribbons.


DEEtails:

I started off with a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and tied on various Real Red ribbons - 1/2" Striped Grograin, 1" Stitched Grosrain, 1 1/2" Striped Grosgrain and 1" Polka Dot Grosgrain. I wanted a fun sentiment, so I typed it up in Susie's Hand and printed it in brown ink on Real Red card stock. I adhered my layers to a Crumb Cake card for a fun and simple card. Hope you're having a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Nina! Love the stack of various patterned ribbons! Thanks for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love th inspiration you took from the photo, the ribbons look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that sentiment with those FAB bows! What a GREAT card! Clever!

    ReplyDelete