November 24, 2010

Happy Winter

Here's another simple winter card. This one uses this week's Clean & Simple Sketch.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some PTI felt in Aqua Mist and the snowflake from the PTI Peace Be With You dies set. Then I stamped the matching snowflakes in SU! Baja Breeze ink on SU! Naturals White card stock. I slipped the stamped images underneath my felt and added a Scallop Edge border on the bottom. I stamped the sentiment with the same ink and card stock, trimmed it to size and adhered it onto my felt. I added some Rhinestone Jewels in various sizes to jazz it up a bit, then adhered everything to a Paper Source Pool card.

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is lovely--so soft and serene. What a clever use of that gorgeous felt. I never would have thought to use it as a whole card front but it is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete