June 14, 2010

Plum Shabby



I love new challenges! Here is one from E.A.D. Designs. Plum Shabby is such a fabulous name for this challenge!


DEEtails:

I started with some Rich Razzleberry card stock and stamped the image from my Kind Thoughts set. I added a Basic Black mat and a Basic Black Satin bow. Then I used my Songbird cartridge and Cricut to create a Whisper White label and Basic Black mat for my Great Friend sentiment, which I stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink. Then I adhered everything to my Rich Razzleberry card.

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL. Love the stamp you used.
    Thanks for playing along this month:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love how you stamped the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Plum shabby!" I love the title. Beautiful combination of purple and black! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! LOVE IT! Hope you play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this challenge! Thanks, by the way, for all your sweet comments. You make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clean and classy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the label...such a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete