February 10, 2020

You Make My Heart Happy


I can still hardly believe it, but our little girl recently turned four! She definitely makes our hearts happy!

For Valentine's Day, she has been asking for a chocolate heart and a card. She enjoys all things crafty and loves handmade cards, so I thought I would surprise her with a handmade card this year.

Her favorite colors are pink and purple so it made sense to incorporate both on this card. The hardest part was probably finding a sentiment that I knew she would enjoy. She has recently taken an interest in cursive writing, so I thought she would be tickled to see some on her card. 


Here are the DEEtails:

Paper: Artist's Loft 140# Watercolor Paper, Blackberry Bliss cardstock, Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock
Stamps: Lovely Amazing You (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: VersaMark
Embellishments:  4mm Marshmallow Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), White Stampin' Emboss Powder
Tools: Kuretake Gansai Tambi

No comments:

Post a Comment