February 3, 2013

Quiet Fairy


Hello lovelies. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far! I'm excited to play along with this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. The cupcake this week is so beautiful...


DEEtails:

One of the things that I continue to struggle with is coloring my images... For this card, I used a sweet digi from A Day for Daisies and colored it using a Blender Pen and some Stampin' Write Markers. I added some Smooch ink for the wings for a little bit of sparkle. I stamped the sentiment from PTI onto  the embossed Designer Frame. My background is a page torn out of a book, mounted on some Blushing Bride and spritzed with some Smooch Spritz.

I hope you'll play along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. We have some fun surprises in the next few weeks leading up to our 200th challenge!

1 comment: