December 15, 2012

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 17


Hi there! Naki and I are ready to play another fun challenge and hope you are too! We'll be taking the next couple of weeks off to spend time with our families during the holidays, so you'll have plenty of time to play with this challenge.

Naki's pick this week was to only use two colors

My pick was to use Baker's Twine




Here's what I came up with...


Here are the DEEtails:

I decided to make a simple card with Pool Party and Whisper White for this card. I started with a strip of Pool Party DSP and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch along the bottom. I added a strip of Whisper White card stock stamped with the sentiment from Christmas Greetings. Then I added a snowflake with a pretty button (from the new Sale-A-Bration Sycamore Street ribbon and button set!) tied up with some twine. Such a simple little card!

Be sure to visit Naki's blog and check out what she created. Don't forget to play along! We'll be back with more fun challenges after the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment