Today I'm sharing my 5 favorite Christmas songs. I adore Christmas music. I could probably listen to it all year round! But I don't... For my husband's sanity! He has an early December birthday, so for his sake, I try to contain Christmas until after his special day is over. I TRY... :) He is a very patient and understanding man. After all, he puts up with me. :) But enough chit chat... On to the music!
1. Carol of the Bells by Pentatonix. First of all, let me tell you that I love, Love, LOVE Pentatonix! I fell in love with them when I heard them on my favorite show, the Sing-Off. (I am so bummed that they canceled the show! It was a sad day at our house when we heard the news...) The entire PTXmas CD is fabulous! My hubby surprised me by downloading it and it showed up on my iCloud oen day! I could do with a few more songs - there are only 6 - but 3 of my top 5 all time favorite Christmas songs are featured, so I'm cool with that.
2. O Come, O Come Emmanuel by Casting Crowns. I just adore this instrumental loveliness. I do.
3. Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Pachelbel's Canon in D may very well be my favorite piece of classical music, so it is no wonder that this song would make my list. Plus the little children's voices just melt my heart.
4. O Holy Night by N Sync. Haha. Remember this one? :) What can I say? I like Acapella music.
5. Winter Song by Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson. Maybe this one isn't really a Christmas song, but I love it anyway. These two ladies are possibly my two favorite songstresses. And they've come together to sing this lovely little tune. Plus, the video is just adorable.
Okay, one more since I'm not sure that #5 counted... :)
6. Cold December Night by Michael Buble. You can't NOT have a little Buble, right? :)
So what's on your top 5 (or 6)? :) I'd love to know what you are hitting REPLAY to this holiday season!