November 10, 2012

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 13


Time for another fun challenge with Naki :) Here are this week's picks:

Naki's pick this week was heat embossing

Interestingly, my pick was also to emboss...




So emboss we shall! :) Remember, we make our selections blindly, then share with each other, so you never know what crazy combination we'll pick!


Here are the DEEtails:

I'm loving the simplicity of today's card. Not Quite Navy with a bit of Early Espresso. Mmmm. I started with some DSP and stamped the image from Forever Young in VersaMark ink. This is the first time I've used the Early Espresso embossing powder and I'm loving it. I added the sentiment at the bottom from Thank You Kindly. Then I layered some Early Espresso and Not Quite Navy over some striped Grosgrain ribbon. Love it!

I wonder what Naki created for her embossed card this week... Hop on over to her blog to find out. And don't forget to play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment