November 3, 2012

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 12


Here we are with week 12 of our challenge! I hope you've been enjoying it! Ready for this week's picks?

Naki's pick this week is leaves. 

My pick was monochromatic.




Sounds like we'll be making lovely fall cards this week!


Here are the DEEtails:

You know how much I love my neutrals, especially all those lovely browns and tans that Stampin' Up! has to offer. So of course, I used Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and a hint of Chocolate Chip. I started by using the Woodgrain embossing folder to create a textured background for my card and matted it with some Early Espresso. Then I stamped various leaf images from the Wonderfall stamp set. I love the lovely shapes and patterns this set has to offer! I layered them in an arrangement I liked and adhered them to my card. To tie in with the patterns, I added some strips of DSP to the side of my card. Then to "tie" my leaf bundle together, I added some Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon with a Chocolate Brown button tied up with Linen Thread. Hope you like it!

Don't forget to visit Naki's blog to see what she's made this week. Then make yourself a lovely card using our picks (monochromatic & leaves) to make your own card and play along! Hope you'll join us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment