October 27, 2012

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 11


Sorry to keep you waiting this week... We've decided to move Naki & Nina's Double Dare Challenge to Saturdays. It's been a bit of a struggle for me to get my act together some weeks and we're hoping that a Saturday morning challenge will give me just a bit more time for last minute crafting on Friday night! Haha! Anyway, here are this week's picks:

Naki chose squares for this week's challenge

And my pick was to use orange - definitely not one of my go-to colors, but I thought I'd try to be festive this week :)



I even decided to make a festive card!



Here are the DEEtails:

I love the patterns in the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP. I thought it was the perfect way to add a bit of orange to my card. I cut squares and distressed the edges and adhered them to a piece of Basic Gray card stock. Then I wrapped a piece of Basic Gray satin Ribbon before attaching my cute girl from Greeting Card Kids and the sentiment from Hand Penned Holidays.

Don't forget to visit Naki's blog to see orange and squares creation this week. Then use our picks to make your own card and play along! Hope you'll join us! :)

2 comments: