May 27, 2012

A Grad Card


After a long break from the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, I'm finally back with a card to share. This week's challenge is a graduation theme with this adorable owl cupcake cake.


DEEtails:

My "Big" Brother is graduating from high school next weekend. I just received his graduation announcement in the mail, so I thought I'd make a simple card with his school colors. I used  Handsome Hunter and More Mustard to mat my images from DRS Designs, our sponsor this week. I love the sentiment. :)

Here's another photo of my card, with Big Bro's graduation announcement. I think the colors look pretty good together.


4 comments:

  1. Cute - how did you do the tassel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute nina, love the sentiment & tassel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina this is AMAZING! Just wonderful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina, you are madly talented. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete