Welcome to the August Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring fun and creative 3-dimensional projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions. I'm stop number 9 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for 3-D paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
If you're a regular here on the blog, you might know that I don't usually make 3-D projects, so this hop was a bit of a challenge for me. I wanted to make something useful, while still being fun, so after some thinking, I decided to make something for my desk at school.
Our school colors are Green and Yellow, so I chose a fun version of these colors with some bright yellow Post-It Notes and some Lucky Limeade. I simply took an acrylic frame and turned it upside down, slipped in some fun patterened DSP, added my Post-Its and embellished away with some Ruffled Flowers. What a fresh take on the ever-handy tool. And now I don't have to search my desk for my Post-It pad!
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room, stop number 10 on the August Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Stephanie Uzee at Stampin' with Suzee
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Leah O'Brien at My Stampin' Room
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kylie Nicolsi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Pam Giudici at Wacky Whippet Stamper
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Martha Stewart at Seasons of Stamping
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Barb Furlong at the Love of Stamping