1. Start with some a neutral color card which will serve as your house. Select a color for your door frame and door. I stamped the pieces for my door with SU!'s Woodgrain stamp.
2. Cut a piece of card stock for your door frame measuring 5" x 3 3/4". Adhere to your card centered and flush at the bottom.
3. Cut a piece of card stock for your door, measuring 4 3/4" x 3 1/4". Assemble your door following the next few steps, but do not adhere your door to your door frame until your door is completed!
4. Add panels to your door using the measurements below. Your panels should veer slightly to one side to create room for your door handle.
5. I added a second layer of panels to my door to make it look 3-dimensional and more realistic. Measurements are below.
6. Attach a door handle, using a 3/8" brad approximately 2" from the bottom of your door Once your door is assembled, adhere to your card, centered on your door frame and flush at the bottom.
If you try out this tutorial, I'd love to see your creations! Please link your door cards below!