December 12, 2014

Five Friday Favorites: Shopping Steals

Hi there! I'm here today sharing some of my recent purchases. Obviously, the sales right now are a bit different, but perhaps this post will give you a few new ideas for gifts to give loved ones, or maybe even a few things to add to your own holiday wish list...?


#1 favorite dvds


Downton Abbey! Hubby got the first four seasons for me on Black Friday because I've been talking about how much I want to see it... (You can also get a boxed set on DVD or Blu-ray). I'm so excited to watch these and hope they're as good as everyone says!

#2 cute clothes

J. Crew Factory has the cutest intarsia sweaters. This dalmation one was love at first site! And then my mom found this cute polka dot popover to pair with it. Adorbs!

#3 fun accessories

Desk accessories like these Kate Spade paper clips are just so much fun. Of course I had to snag the expletive ones too! And the little jewelry pouch is perfect for tucking in some of my fun day planner goodies and having them on the go. Or carrying jewelry, of course!

#4 crafty goodies

I've been on a bit of a metallic kick lately and my sweet friend Naki ordered me a few stamping goodies during SU's big sale! The Metallic Silver and Metallic Gold Encore stamp pads are just gorgeous and the Alphabet Rotary Stamp is just plain fun! I can't wait to try them out!

#5 something for the boys

Hubby's been wanting to brew his own beer for a while, but it's a bit of a challenge since we're still living in a tiny apartment... I came across this beer making kit from Brooklyn Brew Shop and gave it to him for his birthday earlier this week. It was quite a hit! You can also buy the pieces separately.

So how did you make out during the biggest shopping days of the year? I'd love to hear your favorite purchases, as I'm still working on my wishlist too... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment