August 11, 2014

Virtual Hugs

You never cease to amaze me! The outpouring of love from you guys has been so absolutely incredible. I've received so many kind comments, e-mails, cards, and texts from you guys. I feel so loved! Thank you :) Here are a few of of the beautiful, heartfelt and handmade cards that I received.


My sweet friend, Naki sent me this lovely card. 

Here's the lovely card that I received from Susie, a Sweetie from the Cupcake Inspirations Design Team.

Stampin up stamping pretty and many more park lane paper hexagon punch card ideas simple blog demonstrator
This card is from Mary Fish, of Stampin' Pretty. I do miss being one of the Pals.

Here's a pretty card from Lynn Hoyt, one of the Stampin' Pretty Pals

And a lovely card from Windy Ellard, another Pal.

It's so nice to be surrounded by such kind and thoughtful friends. When I entered the blog world, I never imagined that I'd meet so many lovely people! Your kindness is more than I could have ever expected and I appreciate you more than you know. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment