May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I know I posted a Mother's Day card last week, but you didn't think I'd be sending something to my mama that she would have seen in advance, did you? :) Of course not! So here's the real deal...


I ordered the lady a little something from Kate Spade. I loved the packaging, so I created a card to match. :)

DEEtails:
I'm in love with gold embossing right now... Hehe! SU!'s gold embossing powder is a bit deceiving - it looks really dark and dull in the container, but once you add heat, it is just lovely! The Distressed Dots made a perfect background for my card, matted with some Poppy Parade to make it really pop! The purple isn't quite right (Kate Spade's purple is really vibrant), but it'll have to do... I added a strip of Rich Razzleberry along the bottom with the sentiment from one of my old retired favorites, Great Friend. Then I added some flowers from the Secret Garden set, coupled with some die cut Little Leaves. Perfect-o! 

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment