January 13, 2013

Here's Some Love To Keep You Warm


Hi there! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! I'm here today with an adorable Cupcake Inspirations Challenge for this week.


Before I start with the DEEtails for my card, let me apologize for the icky pink tint in my photo... I'm not sure what is going on, but the coloring is not quite right...

And now, the DEEtails:

I started off with this adorable image from Bugaboo stamps. I printed my little penguin on Basic Black DSP and Whisper White card stock for this card. Then I added a felt scarf. It needed a little zing, so out came the rhinestone jewels. :) I printed the sentiment using a fun font and added some fuzzy letters from My Mind's Eye. They really are a pretty shade of blue, but like I said, the coloring is not quite right in my photo... Everything is matted with Basic Black and mounted on a Pool Party card - I told you the colors are weird!

Now, won't you play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations? You can create any sort of card or project you want... Just be sure to add penguins! :)

4 comments:

  1. adorable card nina, just love everything that you have done

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't love this more! it's so darn cute. love the design and the felt scarf. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ADORE this card!!!! I think it's just perfection!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina,
    This is darling! Love your paper piecing, and I especially love your felt scarf!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete