It's time for some fun in the sun with the Pals! Glad you could join us for the Pals Summer Sunshine Blog Hop! You've probably hopped over from Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps, I'm stop number 17 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for summer themed Stampin' Up! projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
Today's project is a fun and cheerful birthday card that I put together using some of my favorite new In Colors, Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse.
Here are the DEEtails for my card:
I started with a piece of Summer Starfruit DSP and sliced the square into triangular pieces. I adhered the rays of my sun onto a piece Whisper White card stock and matted it with some Baja Breeze. Next I die cut a doily from the Delicate Doily Sizzlits die and backed the center with a piece of Whisper White card stock. I punched out some "clouds" using the cupcake punch and adhered it to my card front with some Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I matted everything onto a piece of Midnight Must card stock, tied up with some Whisper White Baker's Twine. I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Sassy Salutations in Midnight Muse and trimmed the edge with some pinking sheers. I attached the sentiment with some more Stampin' Dimensionals.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Kim Luitle at Kim Luithle at Kims Stampin Stuff, stop number 18 on the Pals Summer Sunshine Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Angie Blake at AngiesMusings
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Jen Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Kimberly Deacon at Delightful Stampin
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing PaperCrafter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the Max
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp