June 5, 2012

Under the Sea


Sorry I'm a little late for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. It has been quite a whirlwind of a weekend for us. We went home for my brother's graduation and ended up being surprised by my Auntie and Grandma, who came all the way from Hawaii! We extended our trip so we could spend a bit more time with the family, but it sure made for a busy weekend and things are crazy here as I try to get back on track!

My project today started out as a card, but I loved the image from A Day for Daisies that I just had to frame it! I'm hoping you like it too! I simply printed out my digital image and inked it with my Stampin' Write Markers and Blender pen. I love water coloring without the water colors! :) Come join us with this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge and these cute inspiration cupcakes:


2 comments: