April 19, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge


It's been a bit, but I'm finally back! I'm here today to share my card for this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, brought to us by our very own Margaret Moody.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Soft Suede card stock and added a Lattice die cut. Then I added some Pear Pizzazz patterned DSP and a strip of So Saffron card stock, punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border. Then I stamped some Pretty in Pink card stock with an image from Stampin' Up!'s Mixed Bunch in Versa Mark ink and punched it out with the coordinating Blossom punch. I added a Boho Blossom in Pear Pizzazz and a So Saffron button tied with some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine. To finish things off, I added stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Trendy Trees on a strip of So Saffron. Hope you like it!

Don't forget to play along with the rest of the Pals using Margaret's fabulous sketch and your favorite crafting goodies. I can't wait to see what you create!

7 comments:

  1. Lovin' that pretty pink flower against the Soft Suede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and classy, Nina! The flower provides the perfect "pop" of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of the Lattice Die here. Your colors look so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this sketch, Nina! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sophisticated palette. the use of the lattic die is perfection layered over the same color. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! My favorite card from the designs at PPA. I love the use of the lattice die on the same color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! And there isn't even any ribbon on this card!!

    ReplyDelete