December 15, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge


This week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge is a sketch challenge, created by out talented artist, Margaret Moody! I love how versatile and simple this week's sketch is and I'm sure you'll love it too! Get out your crafty goodies and play along with us! You can use any brand of paper products you like!


Here are the DEEtails:

I decided to flip the sketch upside down to create my sparkly vintage Christmas card. I started with some Very Vanilla card stock, which I stamped the sweet image from SU!'s Greeting Card Kids. I colored her in with some ink and a Blender pen. I trimmed the girl and adhered her to a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with some Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I added some Victoria Crochet Trim and a some Sticky Strip, covered with Glass Glitter. I stamped a strip of SU!'s Music Notes on Very Vanilla card stock for the background and added a Riding Hood Red Poinsettia, punched from the Boho Blossoms punch and added some Old Olive leaves from the Bird punch. I added a cute Jewelry Tag, stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Pennant Parade and tied up with some Linen Thread.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Join in on the fun at Pals Paper Arts today!

7 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! I love the section of lace and musical border! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Love the glitter edged lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your ribbon treatment.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card: I can almost hear the little girl singing Jingle Bells as she pulls her tree home. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Nina. Love the Greeting Card Kids and you've updated the look with current colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Nina! Love the border of musical notes! Thanks for the shout-o ut, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable, Nina! This is one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete