Welcome to the October Pals Hop! This month, we're featuring Thank You cards and Thanksgiving inspired projects! Enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with.
You've likely hopped over from Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner, I'm stop number 5 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Thank you and Thanksgiving inspired paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Today I'm sharing a set of Thank You cards that I've created with some new Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.
I started by cutting 1" strips of Spice Cake DSP and trimmed them down to 4" in length. I distressed the edges and assembled them in various combinations on Sahara Sand card stock. I stamped sentiments from SU!'s Thank You Kindly set. Then I added some Early Espresso grossgrain ribbon and added some Early Espresso Baker's Twine and embellished each card with some flowers from my stash.
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner, stop number 6 on the October Pals Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Nina Dee at Deesigns By Nina Dee
- Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
- Jason Casper at Jason's Stampin' Pad
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Mike Funke at Stampin-Style
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin Blog
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Camila McManus at OBX Scrapbook