August 3, 2010

Happy Thoughts


Here's a card that I created for Stacey's Stamping Stage. The crochet covered stones, made to look like little sea urchins are amazingly beautiful and so creative! Margaret Oomen, made these neat little creatures and has some really pretty prints of them, like the one in the inspiration photo, at her Etsy shop.


Here are the DEEtails for my card:

I started out stamping some flowers from my Apple Blossoms set in Marina Mist and Crumb Cake. I cannot tell you how much I love the fact that Kraft is now a REAL color and has matching ink! :) I cut the flowers out and set them on the side while I created layers for my card. I punched the bottom on my Crumb Cake layer with the Eyelet Border punch and added a Whisper White and Night of Navy mat on top. I added a bit of Night of Navy Taffeta ribbon, then stamped the sentiment from Apple Blossoms on a scrap of Crumb Cake. I adhered it to my card and added my flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. darling design, Nina! the placement of your flowers and other accents is delightful:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete