1. Actually my newest addition... AE's Chunky Striped Sweater comes in solid colors too (and is on sale right now - bonus!)
2. Unfortunately, C Wonder's Scattered Polka Dot Sweater is no longer available... I wore this sweater just the other day and got tons of compliments! This one is next on my wish list...
3. Probably the comfiest sweater ever! Target's Mossimo Mixed Media Cable Sweater is my go to lounge top when I get home from work. (The blue isn't available anymore... boo!)
4. Old Navy's Honeycomb Knit Sweater is on clearance right now, so snatch it up quick! I'm loving this Creme Caramel color!
5. Tommy Hilfiger's Cable Crew Neck Pullover is a fun one, but hard to find. I actually snatched mine up at Marshall's, which means it was quite a steal! And my dear Rebecca has one too, so it must be popular!
What are you wearing in this sweater weather? What are your go to sweater shops? Can't wait to hear!