I love the color palette this week:
1. I'm still out of Chocolate Chip card stock (I just ordered some!), so I knew I had to be creative with my use of brown. I loved the idea of a basket, so I "wove" one out of 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon! No basket weaving experience needed, although I have taken classes before! I just cut short strips of ribbon, used bit of adhesive sheet on the back and did a quick over-under with each strip, tucking the ends under. Then I adhered the entire basket onto an Old Olive card.
2. Hope you aren't tired of flower cards. I can't help it! I like them so much! I used some large pink flowers that I had in my stash along with some small pink Prima flowers doubled. I poked brown brads through each flower. The number of flowers was determined by how many brown brads I had... I used them all up!
3. I arranged the flowers in the basket, then added some Old Olive leaves that I punched using my bird punch (my favorite)!
4. I stamped the sentiment from my Basket Full of Fun set with Chocolate Chip ink on Pretty in Pink card stock. I cut it out and used my Corner Rounder punch at each corner.
5. I adhered the sentiment tag to the basket and added a tiny pink bow using some ribbon from my stash. Too cute!
Hope you like it!